‘Thunder’ SW-5 Mini Sub-woofer
This mini subwoofer is called “thunder” for a reason. You will be surprised of the low bass it can put out given its small size of 9″ W x 9″ D x 8″ H, 10 lbs weight only. It uses a 5″ bass reflex system in MDF cabinet along with a side firing subwoofer. The sound is natural, tight and very detailed.
Thunder-5 subwoofer is a great compliment to the desktop mini speakers to give you the extra low bass to enhance your listening experience.
- Output Power: 15 W
- Frequency Response: 45 Hz – 250kHz
- S/N Ratio: <= 63 dB (A weighted)
- Input Impedance: 20kohm
- Input Sensitivity: <= 220 mV
- Overload level: 10 V
- Power supply: 110V, 50/60 Hz, 30W
- Weight: 10 lbs
- Size: 9″ W x 9″ D x 8.3″ H